Improve the way people work. Forever.
Emergn is a digital business consultancy committed to helping organizations think new. Dream big. And most importantly, act different.
Technological disruption is changing business. We help organizations evolve and adapt in a digital world to not just compete in this next generation of business but decisively win.
However, “The most disruptive factor in the market today is not technology – it is actually the customer”.
Recognised by Gartner, globally, as one of the three Bimodal Enablement Consulting Services (BECS) Challengers, we empower people to continuously deliver better products, services and customer experiences.
From Walmart to Credit Suisse to the Economist, we work with some of the world’s most iconic companies, helping them change from within to bring better products and services to market. Each and every time.
The Emergn Way
Three values that underpin everything we do:
- We are deliberate about delighting our customers
- We care for and invest in people
- We bring new perspectives to get better results
We commit to our clients’ ambition to change. Supporting them with our Consulting, Delivery and Education services which inspires the confidence to transform from the inside out.
We equip people with the skills needed to drive more enduring and effective change. Helping them establish new models, new ways of working, and new growth channels. Embedding the capabilities that enable businesses to perform at their peak. Time and time again.
From the board to the frontline, we work with people across all levels to manage uncertainty and accelerate organizational change.
Joining Emergn as a consultant
Consultants are the keystone to what we do.
We are passionate about supporting ambitious organizations to change by aligning strategy, complex business requirements and user needs with service/product delivery outcomes – resulting in substantial improvements in value and quality delivered, with operational efficiencies and time-to-market.
We are currently looking to expand our management consulting practice further by growing our teams with exceptional new talent. We are looking for people with an interest in business, innovation and entrepreneurship, and a flair for consulting and delivering an outstanding experience.
Our mandate is that we always work as trusted partners with and not for our clients. As a consultant in Emergn you will become a trusted advisor to FTSE level companies such as Walmart, Cisco, BT, Credit Suisse, The Economist, Maersk, Tesco, Vistaprint, McGraw Hill and UK Public Sector, accelerating your career by building up your skills and capabilities by solving some of the most complex problems and challenges in the industry.
Therefore, if you are bright, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people work, forever, then we would love to hear from you to join our team in the distinguished role of Emergn Consultant.
As an Emergn Consultant, we expect you to form long-lasting relationships with clients by inspiring them along their change journey with value-driven outcomes. Therefore, we would expect you to aspire to become expert in all three Emergn service areas – Consulting, Delivery and Education – by assessing, designing, implementing and finally solving complex problems and challenges.
You will start as a generalist and, on the way to being a Senior Consultant, you will be able to choose the service area you would like to focus on.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Inspire and facilitate change at the individual and team level within the client – always working to be sympathetic to the client context and outcomes
- To work with the client and other Senior and Principal Consultants to analyze the client context and prepare insights and arguments for change
- Use the latest practices from disciplines such as Agile, Lean, Design Thinking to help the client build high performing teams and make change happen
- Show initiative by anticipating risks, issues and opportunities, and escalating them accordingly
- Develop strong relationships with the client at all levels
- MBA candidates from a Tier 1 business school or advance degree holders with more than three years of prior experience in management consulting, in a start-up or other interesting positions in large, complex, enterprise environments
- Intellectually curious and ambitious, always willing to learn and continuously improve
- Solid analytical skillset able to articulate complex solutions with simple messages
- Ability to think big and out-of-the-box
- Robust verbal, written and presentation skills
- Talented and inspiring communicator with excellent facilitation skills
- Minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English
Posted: 13 March, 2017
Location: UK based. Ability to travel is essential – this role will require 4-5 days per week on client site.