Improve the way people work. Forever.
We are a digital business consultancy who help organisations think new. Dream big. And most importantly, act different.
Technological disruption is changing business. We help organisations evolve and adapt to not just compete in this next generation of business but decisively win.
We empower people to continuously deliver better products, services and customer experiences.
We equip people with the skills needed to drive more enduring and effective change. Helping them establish new models, new ways of working, and new growth channels. Embedding the capabilities that enable businesses to perform at their peak. Time and time again.
We commit to our clients’ change ambitions. Supporting them with our consulting, education and delivery services which inspires the confidence to transform from the inside out.
From the board to the frontline, we work with people across all levels to manage uncertainty and accelerate organisational change. We share a total commitment to our clients’ change ambitions because we’re passionate about the impact we can deliver together.
From Walmart to Credit Suisse to the Economist, we work with some of the world’s most iconic companies. Helping them change from within to bring better products and services to market. Each and every time.
We’re currently looking for senior and very experienced Engagement Leads who shares the same ambition and drive to make a difference for businesses looking to adapt, evolve and decisively win in the digital era.
At Emergn, the Engagement Lead drives delivery of compelling and valuable solutions for our customers. Expert at bringing people together, building energy and momentum to get things done the Engagement lead turns new perspectives and hypothesis into practical action that gets results.
Using a highly collaborative and customer focused approach they build and maintain key relationships that make positive change possible. They collaborate with customers and Emergn alike to plan and steer delivery, address key challenges, key decision points and deliver outcomes.
The Engagement Lead is accountable for leading and supporting the Emergn team and managing logistics, for setting and meeting client expectations, and for keeping customers and Emergn up to date and on board.
- Working together with key client stakeholders, to get results, keep focus, and bring new perspectives to life with practical action
- Keeping the client informed of results, challenges and action needed for success
- Increasing value by identifying an optimal approach to delivery, creating maximum value for the customer, employees and shareholders
- Ensuring Emergn has a plan to deliver and that delivery represents the integrity of Emergn values, products and services
- Involving the wider Emergn team as needed to collaborate on solutions, strategy and action to deliver value for our customers
- Managing and lead the onsite Emergn team, including staffing, structure, management and development
- Working closely with the Solution Lead in shaping high value, deployable solutions
- Working closely with the Client Partner on value propositions and commercial proposals
- Ensuring that timesheets and invoices are correct, and that we are complying with client processes and policies
- 7-10 years experience in management consulting, change or senior positions in an large, complex, enterprise environments.
- Expert in Agile, Lean, Design or Systems Thinking and related disciplines
- Experience in client relationship and team building. Highly skilled in large-scale enterprise change projects & programs.
- Ability to build networks, narrative and action from the C-suite to the front line.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- Talented communicator and influencer.
- Deep experience in one or more of end to end IT Delivery, Product Management, Organisation Management and Change
Posted: 12 December, 2016
Location: US based. Ability to travel is essential – this role will require 4-5 days per week on client site.