Improve the way people work. Forever.
We are a global team of experts who help organizations think new. Dream big. And most importantly, act different.
Technological disruption is changing business. We help organizations evolve and adapt to not just compete in this next generation of business but decisively win.
We empower people to continuously deliver better products, services and customer experiences. We equip people with the skills needed to drive more enduring and effective change. Helping them establish new models, new ways of working, and new growth channels. Embedding the capabilities that enable businesses to perform at their peak. Time and time again.
We commit to our clients’ change ambitions. Supporting them with our consulting, education and delivery services which inspires the confidence to transform from the inside out. From the board to the frontline, we work with people across all levels to manage uncertainty and accelerate organizational change. We share a total commitment to our clients’ change ambitions because we’re passionate about the impact we can deliver together.
From Credit Suisse to The Economist to Walmart, we work with some of the world’s most iconic companies. Helping them change from within to bring better products and services to market. Each and every time.
We’re currently looking for a Principal Consultant who shares the same ambition and drive to make a difference for businesses looking to adapt, evolve and decisively win in the digital era.
We offer you a unique opportunity to affect change at the worlds largest private company.
THE JOB TO BE DONE IS BIG A ONE, REALLY BIG. BUT SIMPLY PUT, IT IS TO:
- Inspire, lead and drive organizational change on an enterprise scale.
- Bring new perspectives to help enterprise establish better ways of working.
- Help our clients putting the latest thinking from disciplines such as Agile, Lean, Design Thinking into practice.
- Train, teach and mentor our clients to become self-sufficient in driving change and continuously improve.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO TOWARDS OUR SUCCESS ARE AT LEAST:
- A solid track record of agile transformation, training and mentoring senior leaders.
- Deep lessons learned from several years of consulting and managing IT delivery.
- Gravitas and aptitude to build rapport and engage on all levels of an enterprise organization.
- A wealth of histories of both success and failures of traditional management consulting.
- An unwarranted appetite for challenging environments and frequent travels.
- A strong belief in systems thinking and continuous improvement.
Posted: 12 June, 2016
Location: The client is based in the Mid West, US. Ability to travel is essential – this role will require 4-5 days per week on client site.