Russia - St Petersburg
PMO / Business Operations AnalystFull-time - Business
- Data administration activities in various internal systems, users support;
- Analyze data and data gaps;
- Maintain contracts database;
- Create and regularly produce Excel reports;
- Support other business operations activities.
Our expectations from you:
- English: Advanced;
- Advanced Excel user;
- Good analytical skills;
- Responsible, with great attention to details;
- Quick learner;
- Capable to work with large volumes of data;
- Good at multitasking and focus switching;
- Flexible, hardworking;
- Knowledge of software development processes would be an advantage
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team
- Comfortable office close to Moskovskaya metro station with free shuttles
- Company-paid car and bicycle parking
- Fruits, snacks and fully equipped kitchens in the office
- Recreational zones, play-rooms
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental services and a doctor in the office
- Training programs, including English and French classes
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars
- Help in relocating from other regions.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.