Latvia - Riga
Test Automation SpecialistFull-time - Engineering
What you will be doing:
- Work with the globally distributed development team and play significant role in creating and maintaining test plans and test suites;
- Provide technical support and participate in development of new solutions including Unit testing, Integration testing, Acceptance testing, regression testing, following Agile and Scrum best practices;
- Perform manual testing as well as automatic testing if necessary;
- Participate in sprint planning meetings – gather information about requirements and translate functional documentation into Test plans.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details;
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git, Subversion;
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases;
- Good communication skills in English as well as Latvian;
- Experience with web automated testing using frameworks and tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumer;
- REST API testing experience;
Following the Emergn Way we will:
- Support You on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field, because we care for and invest in people;
- Provide environment with communities of practice for exchange knowledge and best practice sharing across all of our teams;
- Give insight and practical usage of Value.Flow.Quality mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues;
- Take care of Your onboarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback;
- Sponsor Your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other trainings to develop your skills;
- Have social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.), paid car-parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
- Gross salary from 1500 till 3000 EUR per full-time work. Final offer would depend from candidate’s previous experience, professional skills and other competencies.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.