US - Nationwide
Engagement LeadFull-time - Consulting
We are Emergn.
Our mission is to Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
At Emergn, we are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help our clients better connect with customers. We are a different type of services firm. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business.
Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.
As an Engagement Lead with Emergn, you will own the delivery relationship with the client and are responsible for leading Emergn’s engagement team, to ensure delivery of agreed services, resulting in value for our customers.
- Responsibility for leading the engagement and for delivering on the SoW deliverables and Delivery relationship with the client and leading Emergn engagement team to ensure delivery of services agreed in the SoW
- Collaborating with our Client Partner to support account management / business growth and to bring wider client insights to Emergn delivery team
- Collaborating with our Principal Consultants & Emergn Products, Services and Soutions team to support definition and delivery of Emergn's solution as it relates to your assignment
- Providing onsite leadership and duty of care for the Emergn team on your assignment
- Overseeing the administration of the engagement (e.g. timesheets, expenses, invoicing etc.
- Provide support and input for performance and capability development of consulting team
- Bring The Emergn Way to life in all interaction.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships that enable quality delivery
- Proven ability to deploy agile methodologies to deliver value in complex organisations
- Excellent communication and facilitation skillsProven ability to inspire and coach / mentor change in others in complex organisations
- Demonstrable experience within similar roles (ideally with around 7+ years of experience).
- Delivery experience in management consulting, change or senior positions in large, complex enterprise environments
- Large scale enterprise change initiatives
- Our Engagement Leads need to be on client sites 4-5 days per week so ability to travel weekly is essential.