Latvia - Riga
Engagement LeadFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. Our mission is to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and are motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate. People make the biggest difference to business performance. That’s why, at Emergn, we focus on educating and empowering employees to deliver change from within. We do this through a unique and proven combination of consulting, education and product delivery services.
From the start, Emergn has sought to create lasting, positive change by supporting the people who drive innovation forward. Over the years, we’ve added new talent, capabilities and services so that we can continue to deliver exceptional work to global corporations. Our consultants understand the strategies, tools, and processes that enterprises often want to adopt, and rather than recommend generic bolt-on solutions, we take an inside-out approach to implement long-lasting change from the ground up.
We bring that change to life in innovative products and services that we co-create with our clients. Our engineering team has more than two decades of experience delivering tailor- made solutions across a variety of technology platforms and languages.
Through our educational program VFQ (Value, Flow, Quality), the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we teach companies how to transform on their own. We commit to their journey as a core partner, because we expect the change to stick.
As an Engagement Lead with Emergn, you own the delivery relationship with the client and are responsible for leading Emergn’s engagement team, to ensure delivery of agreed services resulting in value for our customers. You do this by :
· Collaborating with our Client Partner to support account management / business growth and to bring wider client insights to Emergn delivery team
· Collaborating with our Principal Consultants & Emergn Products, Services and Soutions team to support definition and delivery of Emergn's solution as it relates to your assignment
· Providing onsite leadership and duty of care for the Emergn team on your assignment
· Overseeing the administration of the engagement (e.g. timesheets, expenses, invoicing etc)
To perform well in this role, we expect you will have:
· 7-10 years proven ability to develop and maintain strong, senior relationships that enable quality delivery.
· A background in enterprise or solution architecture and subject matter expertise in either Workflow automation or RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
· Good Knowledge in one of the following areas – Machine Learning, Big Data &Analytics, Cloud &Hybrid Cloud Experience
· Demonstrable experience in large scale IT enterprise solutions or product implementation, including vendor and product selection
· Proven your ability to inspire and coach / mentor change in others, in complex organisations
· Proven your ability to deploy agile methodologies to deliver value in complex organisations
· Delivery experience in management consulting, change or senior positions in large, complex enterprise environments
· The ability to bring the Emergn Way to life in all interactions
· The willingness and ability to provide support and input for performance and capability development of consulting team
· Experience of regulated financial industry would be a distinct advantage, however this is not essential.
Our teams often need to be on client sites 2-4 days per week so ability to travel regularly is essential. Based on-site Frankfurt and with occasional travels to European locations.