Latvia - Riga
С# DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products. Our work is complex.
Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients, and upholding the Emergn Way with pride.
In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated, and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a .NET/Delphi Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Working with Business to understand requirements;
- Delivery of software using DevOps mentality;
- Assisting with automated quality assurance;
- Prioritisation of project scope/incidents;
- Mentoring junior members in a small team.
What we are looking for:
- Good communication skills;
- Worked on large-scale projects (70+ solutions with a lot of projects);
- Own initiative and eagerness to learn and ask questions;
- Resilience to face problems and solve them;
- Agile development process experience – Kanban or SCRUM;
- Metrics driven mentality.
Technical aspects of the role:
- C#, .NET Framework 4.5+ ;
- WinForms (MVVM pattern), WCF services;
- Unit Testing (Moq; RhinoMocks; MS VS UnitTest framework);
- Good to have:
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (we use Azure DevOps)
- COM ActiveX Delphi UI (VCL) Syntax Variant types (especially OLE-compatible) RAD Studio
- MSSQL 2012+ Both DDL & DML (with complex JOINs and CTEs)understanding different types of indexes and constraintsStored procedures FunctionsViews
Why Join Emergn
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Gross salary for this position, is €2884 - €4200 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.