Portugal - Porto
QA EngineerFull-time - Engineering
- Set up and maintain a testing process;
- Analyze the requirements prepared by BA team;
- Analyze the impact of a new solution and run appropriate testing (including regression);
- Create test documentation like checklists and test scenarios;
- Control the product quality;
- Work in the distributed Agile team.
Required Applicant Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in software quality control;
- Manual testing experience;
- Experience with SQL;
- Functional documentation analysis and test scenarios preparation;
- Strong English verbal and written skills (Intermediate +);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience with web application testing as a plus;
- Experience in creating testing strategy planning; test plan development.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feed-back.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.