UK - London
Graphic DesignerFull-time - Business
Are you someone who has produced creative, engaging content and presentations for the corporate world? Do you think creatively, love detail and have the passion and drive to deliver high quality designs?
A new opportunity has become available for a permanent position to join the team at Emergn. The role is working as a Graphic Designer producing corporate yet creative eye-catching marketing materials, PowerPoint presentations and other digital content. The role will be based in our central London office, but you will support projects and colleagues globally. This is a varied position which offers lots of scope and growth, working within a busy, driven and forward-thinking brand and marketing team.
This role calls for an experienced, professional and enthusiastic graphic designer who has advanced skills in all MS Office programs and strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite apps. You enjoy being creative to produce, amend, reformat and proof training, sales and technical presentations, marketing collateral, proposals and reports.
The successful candidate will produce high quality deliverables for the marketing team and our consultants on client sites. You will need to fully understand, anticipate and deliver to meet these needs and expectations, both internally and externally.
- Collaborate to push beyond the expected, using animations, illustrations, icons and graphic design skills to visually represent concepts clearly and creatively.
- Accurately create and amend presentations, documents and marketing materials in a timely manner and to corporate standards within deadlines.
- Think creatively to produce inspired, bespoke materials as well as ad hoc look and feel templates.
- Ensure all work is quality checked, taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations/documents in accordance with the brand personality and visual identity.
- Ensure all work meets the highest standards – proofing own and others’ work.
- Ensure smooth and effective handovers, as required.
- Communicate effectively with management, consultants and the team, as appropriate, to help effectively manage operational requirements and manage expectations.
- Flight-check artwork, files and prepare print-ready PDFs.
- Work as working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
Key skills and experience required:
- Background in presentation work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (latest versions from Office 365 for PC or Mac).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Be able to take a concept and turn it into a visual masterpiece and understand how people view and understand content.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines with absolute attention to detail whilst working at a pace.
- Confidence liaising with all levels in the company to the highest levels of professionalism.
- Excellent written English, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in document production/design work.
- Previous work experience in a professional services environment desired but not essential.
We would love to see design and presentation examples to support your application (please sanitize any content that might be considered confidential).