Latvia - Riga
Solutions ArchitectFull-time - Engineering
Emergn as a company works with clients from many industries, thus we expect you to have strong technical capabilities, be a passionate individual eager to play an active role in the pre-sales processes and design the architecture that fits and delights our clients.
As a Solutions Architect, you will primarily be responsible for establishing Solutions practice and community at Emergn, helping our existing and potential customers with requirements capture, solutions architecture, system design and technical project supervision, advising senior management and Company leadership team on technology trends and directions we should take to establish Emergn as a technology & thought leader in the industry.
What you will be doing:
- Work with technical client requirements (including RFI/RFP), design, and communicate to client a matching solution architecture based on Emergn's service offerings;
- Work with sales and pre-sales teams, product management and delivery team as well as external partners to close deals and deliver solutions to our customers;
- Play a technical advisor role to service delivery projects;
- Play an active role in establishing technology strategy and defining technology focus for the company;
- Support and take part in defining company-wide architecture review board;
- Establish and manage Automation community of practice within Emergn and serve as a company representative at external events;
- Drive collection of produced assets and publish them internally;
- Run internal events to promote and develop capability;
- Active with external communities, forums and conferences.
What we are looking for:
- 8-12 years of experience working in a consulting or technology consulting;
- At least 5 years in defining, supervising and leading solution design;
- Knowledge of the modern technology landscape and strategies;
- Strong background with Business domain systems (e.g. ERP, CRM, BPMN / Workflow solutions, RPA);
- A healthy balance of business and technology acumen;
- Ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business, but at the same time be able to dive deep into technical issues and address current system limitations;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to perform analysis and get to conclusions based on customer interviews and data;
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from stakeholders at any level;
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written in English and Latvian.
Following the Emergn Way we will:
- Support You on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field, because we care for and invest in people;
- Provide environment with communities of practice for exchange knowledge and best practice sharing across all of our teams;
- Give insight and practical usage of Value.Flow.Quality mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues;
- Take care of Your onboarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback;
- Sponsor Your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other trainings to develop your skills;
- Have social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.), paid car-parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Gross salary from 2600 to 4000 EUR per full-time work. The final offer would depend on the candidate’s previous experience, professional skills, and other competencies.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.