Latvia - Riga
Solution architectFull-time - Engineering
- 8-12 years of experience working in a consulting or technology consulting
- At least 5 years in defining, supervising and leading solution design in at least one of the following: eCommerce, Hospitality, Human Capital Management, FIS, Fintech, Supply Chain Management, Public Sector, Cloud-native applications development
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases for the industry(ies) you are specializing in
- First-hand experience of developing solutions in all phases of the PLDC
- Knowledge of the modern technology landscape and strategies
- Strong background in at least one of the programming languages (e.g., Java, C#, JS, Scala, Kotlin, R)
- A healthy balance of business and technology acumen
- Ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business, but at the same time be able to dive deep into technical issues and address current system limitations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to perform analysis and get to conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from stakeholders at any level
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written in English and Latvian
You will be based in one of our delivery centers, but some travel activities within EMEA, UK, and the US must be anticipated, occasionally also on short notice.
- Lead customer engagements from pre-sales through to delivery.
- Develop and lead PoCs and pilot projects for our prospects and existing customers.
- Lead the discovery, scope definition, technical design, validation, and handover to delivery.
- Participate in demonstrations, development of customer proposals, focusing on technical aspects, and act as a development advocate to our existing and new customer base.
- Act as a trusted advisor and technical escalation point for engineers and customers
- Evaluate and review technology and supplier performance.
- Play an active role in establishing technology strategy and defining technology focus for the company
Following the Emergn Way we will:
- Support You on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field, because we care for and invest in people.
- Provide environment with communities of practice for exchange knowledge and best practice sharing across all of our teams,
- give insight and practical usage of Value.Flow.Quality mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues,
- Take care of Your onboarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback,
- Sponsor Your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other trainings to develop your skills,
- Have social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.), paid car-parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Gross salary from 2600 to 4000 EUR per full-time work. The final offer would depend on the candidate’s previous experience, professional skills, and other competencies.