Germany - Frankfurt
Client PartnerFull-time - Consulting
Are you someone who builds deep and lasting relationships with your clients?
Do you believe there are better ways of working than the traditional and orthodox ways that appear in most large enterprises?
Are you someone who can build exceptional spirit within a client and with your team and are willing to focus and commit to delivering outstanding results?
Are you someone who can inspire change in others?
Do you enjoy and have demonstrable experience in securing new logo business?
Do you have experience work in the German market, liaising with board / C Level executives?
Are you fluent in German and English?
If you can answer "Yes" to the above questions, then this role could be for you.
Client Partners are at the heart of creating long-term relationships based on trust and creating an environment where Emergn can do their best work. In Emergn a Client Partner is a leader in business growth, working with both sales and delivery. They provide leadership, guidance and purpose to our client teams. They are comfortable having peer-level relationships with CxOs and feel comfortable working with leaders in a broad cross-section of an Enterprise.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to work directly with senior-level business and IT leaders in a large multinational organisation. It also offers an opportunity to work alongside members of the Emergn team developing inspirational change programs based on our focus on Value, Flow, and Quality®.
This is a position based in Germany and will require fluency in both English and German language. You will need to be able to travel on a weekly basis, throughout Germany and on occasion overseas.
As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Exceptional relationship builder who is responsible for the client relationship with one or more Emergn accounts
- Responsible for securing new clients / new logos within Germany
- An executive on the ground that provides oversight of an account by working as the bridge between the client and Emergn team
- Responsible for upselling and expansion within a client.
- Manages key sponsors and stakeholders
- Leads the Emergn team by bringing in key insights from the Client and shaping the overall strategy
- Escalation point for the Emergn team.
- Engaging with our clients to help shape a transformation program that uses techniques from Agile and Lean philosophies.
- Developing new methods to better connect with customers and be more responsive to their needs, enabling them to transform the way they examine the value of ideas and how those ideas flow through their governance, product development, marketing, sales and software delivery and engineering processes.
- Take a consultative approach to building a book of business and needs a high‐level of creative and strategic thinking to understand, develop solutions and document the challenges that exist with the client’s practices, processes and performance - business and technology.
- You will be required to provide visibility to the client and Emergn on the approach and progress and ensure that all the senior stakeholders are being apprised of progress and benefits.
- German and English language skills, both essential.
- Demonstrable experience in a client relationship, business development management or engagement management role or equivalent in a Senior role within an Enterprise organisation, with proven sales and account responsibility.
- Experience of management consulting / professional services or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability in nurturing clients and growing client accounts, as a consultant, selling professional services and/or management consulting to large, enterprise companies.
- Experience in leading client, vendor or 3rd party relationship building.
- Highly skilled in large-scale enterprise change projects & programs; With proven success with large, enterprise clients (within Finance and technology industries)
- Expertise in one or more agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, Scrum, TDD, CI) and how they can be applied in a product development / program delivery environment.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- Have a good appreciation of IT based products and services.
- Ability to navigate the market to uncover new opportunities for Emergn professional services.
- Ability to learn complex concepts to sell in a relationship-oriented, thought-leadership way.
- Exceptional relationship manager with attention to quality and detail.
- Capable of doing the necessary administrative and sales process work where needed.
- Be comfortable having peer-level relationships with CxOs and feel comfortable working with leaders in a broad cross-section of an Enterprise.