Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
Full stack .NET DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
- Building code, bugs fixing, refactoring;
- Taking part in sprint planning meetings to gather information about requirements and to estimate development effort;
- Status reporting in daily stand-ups.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in .NET applications programming;
- Practical experience in Oracle or MS SQL Server programming, including stored procedures/functions/triggers;
- Strong verbal and written English;
- Bachelor or equivalent technical degree;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: an ability to work with U.S.-based team members;
- Ability to clearly explain the current state of development and current problems.
Desirable skills and experience:
- AngularJS (1.5) or Angular 2+ experience;
- Oracle DB knowledge;
- Agile methodology knowledge (SCRUM or other);
- Experience with building loosely coupled application with DI frameworks or message buses;
- Experience with a distributed source control systems (Git, Mercurial, SVN etc) or at least centralised SCCs (TFS, Perforce etc.).
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate);
- Opportunities of professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Comfortable office close to Gorkovskaya metro station;
- Fruits, snacks, and fully equipped kitchens in office;
- Recreational zone, play-room;
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental service;
- Training programs, including English classes;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Help in relocating from other regions.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.