US - Boston
B2B Marketing ManagerFull-time - Business
We are seeking a tech savvy B2B Marketing Manager, who has innovative ideas to improve our marketing engagement and our brand presence, and who enjoys building and implementing long-term growth strategies.
For this position, you will help us achieve our business goals and accelerate growth momentum by developing winning online and offline marketing strategies that drive engagement with our brand. You are responsible for driving growth in consumer acquisition, engagement and retention through various customer touch points. It’s a multi-hat, hands-on role executing within various functions across the team, with alignment to the global business development organization (GBD).
This is a global role and will be aligned with the goals of our GBD organization, although the initial focus will be on demand generation in North America.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Responsible for developing the demand generation campaign strategy in alignment with the overall business plan and annual revenue targets.
- Craft demand generation campaigns including buyer targeting, campaign messaging and multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics.
- Responsible for leveraging and creating marketing content and assets including case studies, testimonials, webinars and videos to support demand generation programs. Partner with in-house technical experts, product management and GBD.
- Drive field marketing event strategy and execution to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Research, choose, design and manage tactics in the overall marketing mix, based on a buyer’s journey to increase engagement and response rates.
- Key member of newly formed ABM team exploring development and execution of specific account-based marketing plans for targeted accounts.
- Build processes that enable visibility into customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc. Continually partner with GBD to recruit new customer advocates.
- Explore development of lead nurturing campaigns in collaboration with GBD
- Partner closely with Product Management to identify and build a broad range of product marketing content and experience that supports our go-to-market strategy and integrated campaigns.
- Partner with Digital Marketing Specialist on management of lead/list procurement, and implementation into the appropriate systems.
- Track the performance of marketing programs. Establish and continuously optimize metrics to increase ROI.
- Collaborating and executing on an annual marketing plan including goals, strategies, research, campaigns, budget and other activities as necessary.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience in B2B marketing, strategy or field enablement with a track record of achieving demonstrable results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, and other marketing goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit that is passionate about growing the business within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, project management, and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge and experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies a plus
- Deep understanding of modern marketing tactics and the ability to use them to create sustainable lead generation streams
- Is highly creative, analytical, with impeccable attention to detail
- Can work in a fast-paced environment where feedback is valued
- Is curious, dynamic, makes an impact, and builds trust and rapport
- Structured planning and budget management skills with ROI driven mindset
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Hubspot), Wordpress experience a plus