Latvia - Riga
Product Documentation SpecialistFull-time - Business
The Product Documentation Specialist will join the Product Team and take responsibility for the recently launched asset library and work to develop it further, as well as help with user adoption across the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities related to categorizing and publishing documents, as well as developing and maintaining robust document management processes.
If you should apply:
- You have Sharepoint experience (preferred) or other Knowledge/document management system
- You have a high standard of accuracy and a keen attention to details
In this role you will:
- Populate, monitor and continuously update Sharepoint libraries and sites, including metadata, with the goal of helping employees find relevant information quicker.
- In addition to the Product Team, work with Global Development and Global Business Development to capture needs, gather feedback to then nurture and develop the libraries and sites to stay relevant to user and company needs.
- Regulate access permissions for the Library itself, as well as moderate read/write permissions as needed.
- Communicate the benefit of the system and help drive user adoption.
- Help develop taxonomies and information mapping between KM/firm systems.
- BAU work includes supporting the systems and overseeing user adoption, use and queries.
- Promote and develop knowledge sharing throughout the business.
Who are you:
- 1-2 years experienced with SharePoint or other controlled document management system
- Perhaps you have had a similar responsibility before.
- Attentive to detail and very organized. You’re known for your high-quality work.
- You can self-motivate and work autonomously, while appreciating guided coaching and collaborative teaming
- A confident communicator
- Curious and proactive
- Perhaps you’ve worked with Jira before
- The position is expected to be 100% remote initially with the possibility for flexibility (home/office) post pandemic.
Why join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Gross salary for this position, is €1300 - €1875 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.