Latvia - Riga
DevOps Automation specialistFull-time - Engineering
- Work in accordance with DevOps culture. Build and implement solutions related to automation of building, integrating, deployment of software to cloud
- Work on current process automation
- Develop CI/CD and automated testing solutions
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA
- Provide improvements proposals and act to accelerate implementation of new technologies
- Work in highly collaborative team to provide business value to our customers
- Ability to code for task automation
- Understanding of core DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Experience with CI/CD software
- Experience working with Cloud (AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience with scripting/programming languages: Java, Python etc.
- Willingness to learn by doing and sharing experience
Following the Emergn Way we will:
- Support You on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field, because we care for and invest in people,
- Provide environment with communities of practice for exchange knowledge and best practice sharing across all of our teams,
- Give insight and practical usage of Value.Flow.Quality mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues,
- Take care of Your onboarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback,
- Sponsor Your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other trainings to develop your skills,
- Provide you the social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.), paid car-parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Gross salary up till 2500/EUR gros per full-time work. The final offer would depend on the candidate’s previous experience, professional skills, and other competencies.