Portugal - Porto
Lead UX/UI DesignerFull-time - Engineering
At Emergn we want to Improve the way people and companies work forever.
Designing good experiences requires a multi-disciplinary approach, with expertise across number of different areas such as, UX/UI design, CX, user research, digital marketing, accessibility, front end development and other areas not directly related to the customer experience such technology, and the specific business area.
In order to create great design intuitive digital experiences, we a looking for a UX/UI Lead Designer that can define the strategy and setup our Creative Design Lab in Porto. This role will be responsible for helping to create the value proposition and creating the strategy on how Emergn will deliver Design Services.
What you will be doing:
- Engage clients, stakeholders and your team to ensure proposed design fits business goals, long-term strategy and technical constraints in addition to user needs;
- Collaborate with design-oriented front-end engineers, product managers, designers and clients in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment;
- Conceptualize product features and strategies that will push our client’s products forward;
- Partner with our development and web teams to ensure design integrity;
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions through rich prototypes;
- Execute work through multiple rounds of client’s project cycles efficiently. And you think all the way through the experience, developing a solid foundation, tinkering, collecting feedback, and refining.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years working as a UX / UI designer with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for B2B, Enterprise portals, mobile, web applications, etc.;
- Strong understanding of user-centered design, usability principles, techniques, and methodologies, you keep up with the latest trends in design and technology;
- Experience in working in an agile environment;
- Lead the creation of visual concepts and design systems for each project that will allow front-end developers, yourself and engineers to execute faster and better;
- Experience in conducting qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies and testings for existing and future products, co-creation experience;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills to be capable conveying ideas and break down concepts clearly to a diverse range of clients (verbally and written);
- Fluent English;
- Professional certifications and courses will be a plus.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract for full-time employment.
- Health insurance.
- Meal allowance
- Monthly bus ticket
- Contribution to your monthly mobile phone bill.
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles, to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever.
- Professional and career growth.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team.
- Environment the promotes active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe.
- Training programs.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.