Portugal - Porto
Security Testing EngineerFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Security Testing Engineer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Creating test suits;
- Application security testing;
- Creating reports and suggestions on fixing found defects;
- Adapt and improve security tests.
What we are looking for:
- Hands on experience in security testing of web and mobile applications;
- Good knowledge of OWASP and GDPR;
- Communication and presentation skills and desire to share the knowledge among the team.
Desirable experience to have:
- Security testing certificates like CEH, CompTIA, CISSP, CISM, CISA or OSCP.
Following the Emergn Way we will offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract for full-time employment.
- Health insurance.
- Meal allowance
- Monthly bus ticket
- Contribution to your monthly mobile phone bill.
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles, to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever.
- Professional and career growth.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team.
- Environment the promotes active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe.
- Training programs.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.