US - Nationwide
Client Engagement PartnerFull-time - Consulting
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Client Engagement Partner to join the team in the US.
"Our Client Engagement Partners are senior leaders who are responsible for the end to end account engagement. Specifically the development and successful implementation of the client account strategy, including ongoing growth of the account and the end-to-end delivery of Emergn's services.”
The areas we would expect you to cover are:
- Account strategy - development and implementation, including expansion opportunities
- Client relationship & stakeholder management both internal and external to Emergn
- Managing client expectations and contractual obligations (including reporting on key metrics, delivery status and value delivered, issue management and resolution / escalation)
- Accountability for engagement delivery, in line with Emergn Engagement Model, in partnership with Global Delivery.
- Ensuring Delivery Excellence across the account (including driving delivery of agreed deliverables and outcomes to standards defined by Emergn. Responsible for active removal of impediments and blockers / escalation when required)
- Ensuring IP and good practices developed within the account are shared with relevant Practice Leads for re-use
- Ensure Emergn visibility of progress, opportunities, risks and issues
- Realization of revenue and margin targets
- Forecasting (including Revenue, Gross Profit and Resources)
- Timesheets and expense approvals
- Purchase order management
- Invoicing/Billing and cash collection
Who you are:
- Experience in a client relationship and / or an engagement management role.
- Experience of management consulting or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience or passion for nurturing clients and growing client accounts.
- Experience in leading client, vendor or 3rd party relationship building.
- Expertise in one or more agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, Scrum, TDD, CI) and how they can be applied in a product development / program delivery environment.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- Exceptional relationship manager with attention to quality and detail.
- Be comfortable having peer-level relationships with CxOs and feel comfortable working with leaders in a broad cross-section of an Enterprise.
- Be a self starter
- Willing to learn and develop, with a passion for driving growth and nurturing client relationships.
Why join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status