Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
.NET DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking .Net Developers to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
Project scope: HR-management and consulting (career planning and development, salary statistics and analytics, pension administration, life, and health insurance, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in commercial software development.
- Good knowledge of C# и .NET, ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of Git or TFS.
- Understanding OOP, knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles.
- English language skills sufficient for communicating with customers and team members, as well as for reading and writing documentation.
What will be an advantage:
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience in Oracle.
- Experience in Agile.
What you will be doing:
- Participating in designing and developing client product.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
- Being part of a distributed Agile team.
Working environment and benefits:
- Ability to develop International hi-tech products.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary.
- Extended healthcare plan.
- Professional and career development opportunities.
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles, to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever.
- Free English courses in the office.
- Internal and external training.
- Professional certifications.
- Process flexibility.
- Flexible work hours.
- Conference participation.
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee.
- No dress-code.
- Modern office.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.