Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a PL/SQL Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of an agile team.
- Designing and development of technical solutions in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms.
- System code optimisation.
- Complex systems, tables and forms development.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in PL/SQL development.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Be open for learning new tools and technologies.
- Strong Latvian and English verbal & written skills.
- Experience with Oracle Forms will be an advantage.
- Experience with Oracle Designer will be an advantage.
Why Join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer a great working environment.
- Provide competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Gross salary for this position, is €2300 - €3100 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.