UK - Nationwide
ConsultantFull-time - Consulting
We are Emergn. Our mission is to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are a digital business consultancy, committed to helping organisations Think new; Dream big and most importantly, Act different.
Technological disruption is changing business. We help organisations evolve and adapt in a digital world to not only compete in this next generation of business but decisively win.
However, “The most disruptive factor in the market today is not technology – it is actually the customer”.Recognised by Gartner, globally, as one of the three Bimodal Enablement Consulting Services (BECS) Challengers, we empower people to continuously deliver better products, services and customer experiences.
We work with some of the world’s most iconic companies, from Walmart to Credit Suisse to the Economist, helping them to change from within, to bring better products and services to market. Each and every time.
Consultants are the keystone to what we do here at Emergn.
We are passionate about supporting ambitious organisations to change by aligning strategy, complex business requirements and user needs with service/product delivery outcomes – resulting in substantial improvements in value and quality delivered, with operational efficiencies and time-to-market.
We are currently looking to expand our management consulting practice further by growing our teams with extraordinary new talent. We are looking for people with an interest in business, innovation and entrepreneurship, and a flair for consulting and delivering an excellent experience.
Our mandate is that we always work as trusted partners with and not for our clients. As a consultant in Emergn you will become a trusted advisor to FTSE level companies, accelerating your career by building up your skills and capabilities, solving some of the most complex problems and challenges in the industry.
As an Emergn Consultant, we require you to form long-lasting relationships with clients, by inspiring them along their change journey with value-driven outcomes. Therefore, you would aspire to become an expert in all three Emergn service areas – Consulting, Engineering and Learning – by assessing, designing, implementing and finally solving complex problems and challenges. You will start as a generalist and, on the way to Senior Consultant, you will be able to choose the service area you would like to focus on.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If so then we would love to hear from you for the distinguished role of Emergn Consultant.
- Inspire and facilitate change at the individual and team level within the client – always working to be sympathetic to the client context and outcomes.
- To work with the client and other Senior and Principal Consultants to analyse the client context and prepare insights and arguments for change.
- Use the latest practices from disciplines such as Agile, Lean, Design Thinking to help the client build high performing teams and make change happen.
- Show initiative by anticipating risks, issues and opportunities, and escalating them accordingly.
- Develop strong relationships with the client at all levels.
Required skills and mindset to be successful in the role:
- You will hold a Masters or MBA degree or equivalent
- Intellectually curious and ambitious, always willing to learn and continuously improve.
- You should have a solid analytical skill-set able to articulate complex solutions with simple messages.
- You'll have the ability to think big and out-of-the-box.
- Robust verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Talented and inspiring communicator with excellent facilitation skills.
- Travel: Our Consultants often need to be on client site 4‐5 days per week, so flexibility to travel is critical.
The Emergn Way
Three values that underpin everything we do:
● We are deliberate about delighting our customers
● We care for and invest in people
● We bring new perspectives to get better results
We commit to our clients’ ambition to change. Supporting them with our consulting, delivery and education services which inspires the confidence to transform from the inside out.
We equip people with the skills needed to drive more enduring and effective change. Helping them establish new models, new ways of working, and new growth channels. Embedding the capabilities that enable businesses to perform at their peak. Time and time again.
From the board to the frontline, we work with people across all levels to manage uncertainty and accelerate organisational change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.