Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
Business AnalystFull-time - Engineering
What you will be doing:
- Determining of business needs and requirements;
- Requirements elaboration and management;
- Operational objectives determining and sharing them with the development team;
- System requirement and specifications maintenance;
- Providing references for end users by preparing and maintaining user documentation;
- Providing help desk support.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of business analysis, requirements elaboration and management;
- Proven record of professional experience with foreign customers;
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, backlog, acceptance and test criteria management;
- Ability to work within team environment;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- English language at Upper-Intermediate or higher level.
- Developing international hi-tech products;
- Official employment and salary;
- Extended healthcare plan after probation period;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Internal and external training;
- Professional certification;
- Relocation program;
- Process flexibility;
- Flexible work hours;
- Conference participation;
- Corporate events: all sorts of fun activities for employees and their children (ideas are always welcome);
- Playroom with kicker;
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee;
- No dress-code;
- Modern office.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.