Latvia - Riga
Test Automation Specialist (Java)Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Test Automation Specialist (Java) to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the globally distributed development team and play significant role in creating and maintaining test suites;
- Provide technical support and participate in development of new solutions, following Agile and Scrum best practices;
- Perform manual testing as well as automatic testing if necessary;
- Participate in sprint planning meetings – gather information about requirements and translate functional documentation into Test sets.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
- Knowledge of basic black-box test design techniques.
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git, Subversion.
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Good communication skills in English as well as Latvian.
- Experience with web automated testing using frameworks and tools such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- REST API testing experience.
- Basic developer skills using one of the following languages like Java or C#.
Following the Emergn Way we will:
- Support you on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field. We care for and invest in people.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Provide social security and benefits, including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc, paid car parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
Gross salary for this position, is €1780 - €3140 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.