US - Nationwide
TrainerFull-time - Learning
We are Emergn. Our mission is to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and are motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate. People make the biggest difference to business performance. That’s why, at Emergn, we focus on educating and empowering employees to deliver change from within. We do this through a unique and proven combination of consulting, education and product delivery services.
From the start, Emergn has sought to create lasting, positive change by supporting the people who drive innovation forward. Over the years, we’ve added new talent, capabilities and services so that we can continue to deliver exceptional work to global corporations. Our consultants understand the strategies, tools, and processes that enterprises often want to adopt, and rather than recommend generic bolt-on solutions, we take an inside-out approach to implement long-lasting change from the ground up.
We bring that change to life in innovative products and services that we co-create with our clients. Our engineering team has more than two decades of experience delivering tailor- made solutions across a variety of technology platforms and languages.
Through our educational program VFQ (Value, Flow, Quality), the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we teach companies how to transform on their own. We commit to their journey as a core partner, because we expect the change to stick.
Overview of a Trainer at Emergn
We are looking for Trainers to join our team, that can train executives, product managers, and IT managers. As described above we work with people who have the ability to educate and help companies change or deliver the outcomes they need. We are therefore looking for people who have a flair for education and consulting and delivering an outstanding experience.
Our onsite team members are a good blend of trainers, coaches, and management consultants.
Therefore, if you are bright, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people work, forever, then we would love to hear from you to join our team in the distinguished role of Emergn Trainer.
- Train, coach and mentor teams, managers and executives during their transition to new ways of working.
- Delivering Training via classroom, Web-based Training and other media.
- Communicate, as required, with onsite client representatives to identify any specific client needs, making suggestions for training content modifications where required.
- Ability to assess agility needs and create training plan based on client needs.
- Inspire and facilitate change by presenting and discussing the fundamental reasons for change within the business/departments including how to approach it.
- Use the latest thinking from disciplines such as Agile, Lean, Design Thinking and others to help the client build high performing teams and make sustainable change happen.
- Facilitating change at the individual and team level within the client - always working to be sympathetic to the client context and outcomes.
- Work with colleagues across Emergn to develop unique approaches in how we use VFQ and deliver great customer experience.
- Ensuring the integrity of the Emergn service is always delivered.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience working in large- scale enterprise organisations.
- 2-5 years delivering training of agile concepts and approaches at a large scale.
- Experience delivering Agile training sessions to various audiences (i.e. technical, non-technical, management or executives).
- Understanding of Agile concepts including Scrum, Kanban, Product Ownership, and Agile Scaling.
- Ability to lead discussions and classes with large audiences.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- Working knowledge of Gmail, Microsoft office, Dropbox, Slack etc.
- Experience in client relationship and team building.
- Ability to travel on a weekly basis.
- Experience of developing both online and classroom learning materials.
- Recent experience from working with modern online education solutions.
- Lean and Agile Certifications such as the BCS Agile Practitioner.
The Emergn Way
Three values that underpin everything we do:
* We are deliberate about delighting our customers
* We care for and invest in people
* We bring new perspectives to get better results.
We commit to our clients’ ambition to change. Supporting them with our consulting, delivery and education services, which inspires the confidence to transform from the inside out. We equip people with the skills needed to drive more enduring and effective change, helping them establish new models, new ways of working and new growth channels; Embedding the capabilities that enable businesses to perform at their peak time and time again. From the board to the frontline, we work with people across all levels to manage uncertainty and accelerate organisational change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.