UK - Nationwide
Client PartnerFull-time - Consulting
Client Partners are at the heart of creating long-term relationships, based on trust and creating an environment where Emergn can do their best work. Within Emergn a Client Partner is a leader in business growth working with both sales and delivery. They provide leadership, guidance and purpose to our client teams and should be comfortable having peer-level relationships with CxOs, as well as feel comfortable working with leaders in a broad cross-section of an Enterprise.
Within Emergn we improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are a global team of experts who help organisations Think new, Dream big and most importantly, Act differently.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to work directly with senior-level business and IT leaders in large multi-national organisations. It also offers an opportunity to work alongside members of the Emergn team developing inspirational change programs based on our focus on Value, Flow, and Quality®.
* Are you someone who builds deep and lasting relationships with your clients?
* Do you believe there are better ways of working than the traditional and orthodox ways that appear in most large enterprises?
* Are you someone who can build exceptional spirit within a client and with your team and are willing to focus and commit to delivering outstanding results?
* Are you someone who can inspire change in others?
If the answers to the above questions are yes, then this role is for you.
As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Relationship building and responsibility for one or more Emergn clients.
- An executive on the ground that provides oversight of an account by working as the bridge between the client and Emergn team.
- Responsibility for upsell and expansion.
- Managing key sponsors and stakeholders.
- Leading the Emergn team by bringing in key insights from the Client and shaping the overall strategy.
- Acting as the escalation point for Emergn team.
- Engaging with our clients to help shape a transformation program that uses techniques from Agile and Lean philosophies.
- Developing new methods to better connect with customers and be more responsive to their needs.
- Identify and build opportunities to accelerate the successful rollout of positive change.
- Have a good understanding of the challenges enterprise organisations face in delivering business and IT based projects, products and services and have a real aptitude to build and manage the relationship with people inside and outside of the client.
- Solid experience in a client relationship and / or an engagement management role, or equivalent in a Senior management orientated role within an Enterprise organisation.
- Experience of management consulting or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability in nurturing clients and growing client accounts.
- Experience in leading client, vendor or 3rd party relationship building.
- Highly skilled in large-scale enterprise change projects & programs.
- Expertise in one or more agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, Scrum, TDD, CI) and how they can be applied in a product development / program delivery environment.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- Proven success with large, enterprise clients (no specific industry sector required).Ability to learn complex concepts to sell in a relationship-oriented, thought-leadership way.
- Exceptional relationship manager with attention to quality and detail.
- Be comfortable having peer-level relationships with CxOs and feel comfortable working with leaders in a broad cross-section of an Enterprise.
- Ability to travel on a weekly basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.