Latvia - Riga
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
What you will be doing:
- Design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Design and implementation of new features.
- Deployment and testing.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity.
- Experience working with cloud-deployed environments and containerization devops principles (Docker, Kubernetes or Chef).
- Comfortable working with and developing coding standards, applies clean code and SOLID principles.
- Strong analysis, documentation, and communication skills.
- A passion for staying on the cutting edge of software engineering tech.
- Good English level (verbal and written).
- Comfortable working in a distributed team across time zones.
Desirable skills to have:
- Knowledge of further code stacks/frameworks: Node.JS, Express.js, Angular, React.
- Understanding security and data protection.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages.
- Proficient experience using.
- Experience developing for both mobile and desktop.
Why Join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Gross salary for this position, is €2167 - €3089 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.