Latvia - Riga
Head of Talent AcquisitionFull-time - Business
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services firm. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
We do this by helping them place their customers at the heart of what they do, by improving the way their work works and generating lasting capability within their organizations. We are privileged to work with interesting companies all over the world and the work we do is fast-paced, rewarding, often fun and never boring!
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
How will you contribute to making this a reality?
Our ability to recruit well is critical to achieving these ambitions. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, our Head of Talent Acquisition is responsible for building and leading a world class talent acquisition team who enable the organization to secure the new talent it needs to thrive and grow.
You will lead our global team of recruiters and with them, craft sourcing strategies for all of our roles, from entry-level to executive-level positions. You are responsible for ensuring we provide an excellent candidate experience and filling our vacancies in line with business demand. In partnership with our Marketing team, you will help to build a strong employer brand for our company so that we can develop strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs. You will also work hand in hand with our hiring managers to implement effecting and engaging ways of assessing and selecting talent.
Specifically, the key responsibilities are:
- Design and execute a Talent Acquisition strategy that enables Emergn to attract, assess and hire excellent talent for every role
- Partner with Marketing to establish our position as an ‘employer brand of choice’
- Partner with resourcing functions and hiring managers to proactively identify and address hiring needs
- Develop talent pools with the capabilities Emergn needs and in the locations that are critical to our strategy
- Find innovative and reliable ways of searching for and evaluating candidates in accordance with the standards established by the company and the locations we operate in
- Define and manage end to end talent acquisition processes, practices and policies, including the underlying tools and metrics, that put the candidates and hiring managers at the heart of what we do and how we do it
- Build and lead Emergn’s global talent acquisition team as the ‘engine room’ of our talent acquisition function
- Build and support the team to build productive relationships with our internal and external partners in talent acquisition e.g. Marketing, Talent Development, Hiring Managers, employees and agencies) to build the wider team responsible for talent acquisition
- Provide input to the Capability and Reward strategies based on market experience
- Input to and ownership of the budget of Talent Acquisition function
- Make our work, successes and blockers visible to our internal partners in Talent Acquisition. This may include developing reports and metrics dashboards and routinely communicating status and progress to leadership
There is a lot to be done and some of it will be complex. You will learn and utilize our proprietary VFQ guiding principles and essential practices to ensure value is delivered early and often and you will be a role model for the Emergn Way principles and behaviors.
What skills, capabilities and experience do you have that make you a great fit for this role?
- You have proven success in senior Talent Acquisition role(s) in software delivery organizations
- You have hands on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation in global organizations –Europe and Russia are an advantage
- You build strong relationships within your team and with stakeholders across the organization and externally to execute talent acquisition plans
- You have demonstrated how technology can be deployed to improve talent acquisition processes e.g. sourcing solutions, candidate management systems, HR information systems etc.
- You have been successful in leading teams and developing competence in others in Talent Acquisition functions
- You thrive in a developing organization, driving the implementation of new practices in a way that supports the local teams to do their best work and build the global culture of the organization
- You work well in global teams, know how to contribute to the development of global practices and be responsible for their local implementation
Gross salary from 2800 till 3500eur/gros per full-time work. Final offer would depend from candidate’s previous experience, professional skills and other competencies.