Ukraine - Dnipro
Solution ArchitectFull-time - Engineering
What you will be doing:
- Lead by example; motivating others to consistently perform at their best;
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines;
- Take ownership of assigned features and projects, and shared ownership of overall solutions;
- Work collaboratively in a distributed team;
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities;
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed;
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
What we are looking for:
- 8-12 years of experience working in a consulting or technology consulting;
- At least 5 years in defining, supervising and leading solution design in at least one of the following: eCommerce, Hospitality, Human Capital Management, FIS, Fintech, Supply Chain Management, Public Sector, Cloud-native applications development;
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases for the industry(ies) you are specializing in;
- First-hand experience of developing solutions in all phases of the PLDC;
- Knowledge of the modern technology landscape and strategies;
- Strong background in at least one of the programming languages (e.g., Java, C#, JS, Scala, Kotlin, R);
- A healthy balance of business and technology acumen;
- Ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business, but at the same time be able to dive deep into technical issues and address current system limitations;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to perform analysis and get to conclusions based on customer interviews and data;
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from stakeholders at any level;
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written in English.
You will be based in one of our delivery centers, but some travel activities within EMEA, UK, and the US must be anticipated, occasionally also on short notice.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.