Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services firm. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
An Emergn Product Owner delivers products that our clients’ customers LOVE. They do this by focusing on solving problems, to ‘Build Better Products’ that; deliver an excellent customer experience, deliver business benefits FAST and use technology that is flexible and built to extend and scale.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Lead the development of the new solutions in the one of the biggest and challenging IT projects in Baltics, monitor features, performance, and process,
- Understand the customer – their needs, pains, and jobs-to-be-done, determining current and future need using things like; customer profiles, personas and user journeys,
- Contributes to visualising, measuring, and tracking the flow of work within the development team, optimizing for value delivered each sprint,
- Establish a product roadmap with fast feedback loops,
- Manage and control a product backlog and backlog refinement,
- Manage the transition from any current, to new systems including building the communication plan, data migration and identifying the capability requirements
Expectations for the candidate:
- Successful end-to-end product development experience in role of product owner,
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle,
- Experience or deep understanding of how public sector operates,
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills,
- Higher education (at least Bachelor’s degree),
- Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master certification,
- Good knowledge in one of areas - tax, customs, accounting.
An advantage to have:
Following the Emergn Way WE WILL:
- Support you on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field. We care for and invest in people.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Provide social security and benefits, including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc, paid car parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
Gross salary for this position, is between €2500 - €4000 gross per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.