Latvia - Riga
Product ownerFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services firm. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
An Emergn Product Owner delivers products that our clients’ customers LOVE. They do this by focusing on solving problems, to ‘Build Better Products’ that; deliver an excellent customer experience, deliver business benefits FAST and use technology that is flexible and built to extend and scale.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Lead the development of the new solutions in the one of the biggest and challenging IT projects in Baltics, monitor features, performance, and process,
- Understand the customer – their needs, pains, and jobs-to-be-done, determining current and future need using things like; customer profiles, personas and user journeys,
- Contributes to visualising, measuring, and tracking the flow of work within the development team, optimizing for value delivered each sprint,
- Establish a product roadmap with fast feedback loops,
- Manage and control a product backlog and backlog refinement,
- Manage the transition from any current, to new systems including building the communication plan, data migration and identifying the capability requirements
Expectations for the candidate:
- Successful end-to-end product development experience in role of product owner,
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle,
- Experience or deep understanding of how public sector operates,
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills,
- Higher education (at least Bachelor’s degree),
- Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master certification,
- Good knowledge in one of areas - tax, customs, accounting.
Following the Emergn Way WE WILL:
- Support You on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field, because we care for and invest in people.
- Provide environment with communities of practice for exchange knowledge and best practice sharing across all of our teams,
- Give insight and practical usage of Value.Flow.Quality mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues,
- Take care of Your onboarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback,
- Sponsor Your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other trainings to develop your skills,
- Have social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.), paid car-parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Gross salary from 2600 - 3500/EUR gross per full-time work. The final offer would depend on the candidate’s previous experience, professional skills, and other competencies.
NB! Due to the nature of the industry in which our client conducts business and the highly restricted/regulated business area they work within, candidates, prior to starting the engagement, will be asked to submit a criminal record certificate.