Portugal - Porto
BluePrism DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
- Lead and help businesses improve the efficiency of processes and effectiveness of their services;
- Create minimum viable products (MVPs) and advise clients on determining the optimal business model;
- Identify the right automation tools and help plan their automation road map;
- Build code using specific automation tools to automate client processes.
Required skills and experience:
- A relevant degree with extensive experience in business process management;
- At least 3 years of experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA);
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and other process management methodologies Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into tool-agnostic solution designs;
- Experience in producing detailed technical design documents;
- Experience working as part of Scrum teams;
- Organized and able to engage and communicate at the highest levels;
- Active learner, tinkering with new open source libraries, using unfamiliar technologies with minimal supervision;
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills;
- Full life-cycle architecture and development experience in medium to large scale RPA initiatives.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feed-back.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.