Portugal - Porto
Test Automation EngineerFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Test Automation Specialist to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the globally distributed development team and play significant role in creating and maintaining test suites;
- Provide technical support and participate in development of new solutions, following Agile and Scrum best practices;
- Perform manual testing as well as automatic testing if necessary;
- Participate in sprint planning meetings – gather information about requirements and translate functional documentation into Test sets.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details;
- Knowledge of basic black-box test design techniques;
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git, Subversion;
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases;
- Good communication skills in English as well as Latvian;
- Experience with web automated testing using frameworks and tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber;
- REST API testing experience;
Following the Emergn Way we will offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract for full-time employment.
- Health insurance.
- Meal allowance
- Monthly bus ticket
- Contribution to your monthly mobile phone bill.
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles, to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever.
- Professional and career growth.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team.
- Environment the promotes active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe.
- Training programs.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.