Portugal - Porto
Test Automation EngineerFull-time - Engineering
- Taking part in estimation, planning and prioritizing testing activities as part of a scrum team;
- Creating SBE/BDD feature files;
- Collaborating with developers to propose testability and represent the quality of business requirements;
- Executing automated tests and occasionally manual exploratory testing as required;
- Producing neat, dated, referenced and fully documented work which is easily reviewed and can be followed up at a later date;
- Identifying project risks and providing high-level estimates for future work;
- Working with the technical support team on production issues;
- Facilitating team improvements through acting on items raised in retrospectives and continuous improvement roadmap backlog.
Our expectations from you:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Test Automation Engineer;
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication (oral/written) skills;
- Knowledge of test management, test automation and performance, and test automation frameworks (e.g. Web Service, GUI, Unit) in SBE Gherkin or SpecFlow or Selenium-WebDriver in C# Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of multiple testing methodologies;
- A good understanding of SQL, C#, and object-orientated programming techniques.
Nice to have:
- ISEB Foundation Certification in Software Testing;
- A professional qualification within the Finance Industry / IT Industry;
- Experience of JLT systems / products;
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development;
- Experience of TFS, Visual Studio, VSTS, Coded UI, MTM, SpecFlow, StormRunner, LoadRunner, JMeter or similar tooling.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feed-back.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.