.NET Full Stack Developer
Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a .NET Full Stack Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
- Delivery of software using DevOps mentality.
- Prioritization of project scope/incidents.
- Monitoring solutions in production.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Working collaboratively in a distributed Agile team.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ year of experience in applications programming.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles;
- Experience with distributed source control systems Git or TFS.
- English at least upper-Intermediate.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: an ability to work with U.S.-based team members.
- Methodology knowledge ( SCRUM or other).
- Ability to clearly explain the current state of development and current problems.
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge of .Net Core, MS WebAPI 2
- Experience in building modern Web UIs using any frameworks (Angular or React or Vue) and SPA approach.
- Experience with message-based distributed system (NServiceBus big plus)
- Experience with CQRS
- Cloud (Azure big plus)
- Knowledge of Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (we use TeamCity - Octopus combination)
- Experience in highly transactional retail web sites.
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer a great working environment.
- Provide competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Gross salary in the range of €1500 - 3000 Euros per month, depending on level of experience.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.