Russia - St Petersburg
Marketing SpecialistFull-time - Engineering
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to be an integral part of the development and execution of internal/external marketing plans for global and local Emergn audiences.
To reach targets from employee communications to HR brand awareness you will be the owner of all marketing events: coordinating conferences, recruitment and student events, webinars, IT community happenings, as well as internal employee events (holidays, health day), from concept to working with contractors and budgets to measuring effectiveness.
You will be responsible for managing employee feedback (eNPS, engagement, Real-time feedback channels) and contributing to action plans based on the survey results. You will also have excellent writing skills in both Russian and English to create content for our social media and internal communication channels. This position will give exciting opportunities to practice your content production skills (text/video/interview/case study) and refine expertise in internal communications channel framework.
Joining our team you will work directly with Head of Internal Communication and Marketing Manager, and on global scale – as an integral part of Marketing team, to deliver effective communication programs that will further strengthen our reputation and growth.
- Events management - ownership:
- Managing calendar aligned with Mktg objectives;
- Coordinating external events: conferences, recruitment events, webinars, IT community events;
- Coordinating internal events: employee events (holiday, health day), children;
- Interacting with contractors;
- Managing costs and budget ;
- Evaluating effectiveness, RoI.
- Employee feedback:
- Supporting eNPS and engagement surveys;
- Managing RTF channels and reviewing results.
- Social media ownership / Copywriting. English and Russian:
- Creating textual/media content for Internal communication channels (intranet, social channels, newsletters, announcements);
- Creating textual/media content External media (social), leveraging internal events for external promo;
- Content production:
- Conducting interviews;
- Producing video (self or contractor);
- Producing graphics (self or contractor).
- Coordinating merchandise / print:
- Ensuring alignment with global design guidelines;
- Managing selection, ordering, distribution;
- Managing costs and budget.
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate);
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Comfortable office close to Moskovskaya metro station with free shuttles;
- Company-paid car and bicycle parking;
- Fruits, snacks and fully equipped kitchens in the office;
- Recreational zones, play-rooms;
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental services and a doctor in the office;
- Training programs, including English and French classes;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Help in relocating from other regions.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.