Ukraine - Dnipro
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
What you will be doing:
- Design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Design and implementation of new features.
- Deployment and testing.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience writing and troubleshooting database queries (especially MSSQL).
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity.
- Experience working with one or more modern operating systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS.
- Experience working with cloud-deployed environments and containerization devops principles (Docker, Kubernetes or Chef).
- Comfortable working with and developing coding standards, applies clean code and SOLID principles.
- Strong analysis, documentation, and communication skills.
- A passion for staying on the cutting edge of software engineering tech.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Comfortable working in a distributed team across time zones.
Desirable skills to have:
- Knowledge of further code stacks/frameworks: Python, NoSQL, .NET.
- Understanding security and data protection.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages.
- Proficient experience using.
- Experience developing for both mobile and desktop.
Working environment and benefits:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.