Latvia - Riga
Jira and Linux administratorFull-time - Engineering
Candidate should have experience with Atlassian products Jira, Confluence and ServiceDesk. Specific skills required are:
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience administering and configuring Jira and Confluence in an on-premise server environment;
• Linux/Unix servers administration skills;
• Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to Java code, application servers and web servers and other tiers of application;
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases (Postgres, Oracle or MySql nice to have)
• Experience with programming languages (shell - need to have, Python/Java - nice to have);
• Familiar with Agile methodology and processes. Creation of boards, backlogs, sprints, etc.;
• Jira Reports, Dashboards and JQL and Rest API's
As advantage we consider:
• Experience with monitoring and logging infrastructure and tools like Zabbix and Elastic search;
• Experience with automation/configuration management (Ansible, Puppet);
Jira administrator will join IT operations team and will be supporting Emergn’s and it’s customers IT infrastructure. This role will require applicant to:
• Perform systems administration of Jira and Confluence.
• Design complex workflows.
• Customization of workflows , fields , screens , permissions , notifications and issue type schemes.
• Be responsible for ensuring all projects and spaces are functional and secure.
• Act as expert, being able to gather and propagate knowledge to the team;
• Provide improvements proposals and act as subject matter expert to accelerate implementation of new technologies;
Challenging job within the international company
Top of the edge technologies and global projects,
Friendly, motivating atmosphere in a modern office environment,
Attractive social benefits,
Regular trainings and certifications for personal growth