Russia - St Petersburg
QA EngineerFull-time - Engineering
What you will be doing:
- Set up and maintain a testing process;
- Analyze the requirements prepared by BA team;
- Analyze the impact of a new solution and run appropriate testing (including regression);
- Create test documentation like checklists and test scenarios;
- Control the product quality;
- Work in the distributed Agile team.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in software quality control;
- Manual testing experience;
- Experience with SQL;
- Functional documentation analysis and test scenarios preparation;
- Strong English verbal and written skills (Intermediate +);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience with web application testing as a plus;
- Experience in creating testing strategy planning; test plan development.
- Developing international hi-tech products;
- Official employment and salary;
- Extended healthcare plan after probation period;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Internal and external training;
- Professional certification;
- Relocation program;
- Process flexibility;
- Flexible work hours;
- Conference participation;
- Corporate events: all sorts of fun activities for employees and their children (ideas are always welcome);
- Playroom with boardgames, PS4, kicker and darts;
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee;
- No dress-code;
- Free parking;
- Modern office.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.