Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Team Lead to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
- You will be a seasoned leader, experienced and able to lead up to 15+ employees. Personnel management is a must in this role.
- You will have had previous experience of working as a Team Lead, Department Lead or Technical Team Lead.
- Fluent in Latvian and English language.
- Highly skilled and able to communicate with the customer and align with team capacity.
- Able to scale the team and delegate people.
- Strong Agile experience and agile leadership
- You will have strong drive and resistance and be able to work comfortably in a client facing team lead role.
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive benefits.
Gross salary for this position, is €2100 - €4200 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.