UK - Nationwide
Consultant AnalystFull-time - Consulting
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn.
Our mission is to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and are motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate. People make the biggest difference to business performance. That’s why, at Emergn, we focus on educating and empowering employees to deliver change from within. We do this through a unique and proven combination of consulting, education and product delivery services. We help clients adapt an agile mindset by training the client’s organisation at different levels.
From the start, Emergn has sought to create lasting, positive change by supporting the people who drive innovation forward. Over the years, we’ve added new talent, capabilities and services so that we can continue to deliver exceptional work to global corporations. Our consultants understand the strategies, tools, and processes that enterprises often want to adopt, and rather than recommend generic bolt-on solutions, we take an inside-out approach to implement long-lasting change from the ground up.
We bring that change to life in innovative products and services that we co-create with our clients. Our engineering team has more than two decades of experience delivering tailor- made solutions across a variety of technology platforms and languages.
Through our educational program VFQ (Value, Flow, Quality), the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we teach companies how to transform on their own. We commit to their journey as a core partner, because we expect the change to stick.
Consultant Analysts are the keystone to what we do here at Emergn.
We are passionate about supporting ambitious organisations to change by aligning strategy, complex business requirements and user needs with service/product delivery outcomes, resulting in substantial improvements in value and quality delivered, with operational efficiencies and time-to-market.
We are currently looking to expand our management consulting practice further by growing our teams with extraordinary Consultant Analysts. We are looking for people with an interest in business, innovation and entrepreneurship and a flair for consulting and delivering an excellent experience.
Our mandate is that we always work as trusted partners with and not for our clients. As a Consultant Analyst in Emergn you will become a trusted advisor to FTSE level companies, accelerating your career by building up your skills and capabilities, solving some of the most complex problems and challenges in the industry.
As an Emergn Consultant Analyst, we require you to form long-lasting relationships with clients, by inspiring them along their change journey with value-driven outcomes. Therefore, you would aspire to become an expert in all three Emergn service areas – Consulting, Engineering and Learning (Our education pathways delivered by our trainers and the online education we offer on our www.valueflowquality.com) – by assessing, designing, implementing and finally solving complex problems and challenges.
You will start as an Analyst, and on the progression to a Consultant, you can choose the service area you would like to specialise in.
As a Consultant Analyst, after a 2 week onboarding and training programme, you will work out on client site, where you will be initially paired with another Consultant, to gain client exposure from an early stage. Within the role you will receive full training in Value, Flow, Quality (VFQ) and also gain experience and training in Agile ways of working and Product Management.
- Inspire and facilitate change at the individual and team level within the client, always working to be sympathetic to the client context and outcomes.
- To work with the client and other Senior and Principal Consultants to analyse the client context and prepare insights and arguments for change.
- Use the latest practices from disciplines such as Agile, Lean, Design Thinking to help the client build high performing teams and make change happen.
- Show initiative by anticipating risks, issues and opportunities, and escalating them accordingly.
- Develop strong relationships with the client at all levels.
- You will be a Masters graduate from a Tier 1 business school.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious, always willing to learn and continuously improve.
- You should have a solid analytical skill-set able to articulate complex solutions with simple messages.
- You'll have the ability to think big and out-of-the-box.
- Robust verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Talented and inspiring communicator with excellent facilitation skills.
- Our Consultants often need to be on client site 4‐5 days per week, so flexibility to travel is critical.