Russia - St Petersburg
Test Automation EngineerFull-time - Engineering
- Taking part in estimation, planning and prioritizing testing activities as part of a scrum team;
- Creating SBE/BDD feature files;
- Collaborating with developers to propose testability and represent the quality of business requirements;
- Executing automated tests and occasionally manual exploratory testing as required;
- Producing neat, dated, referenced and fully documented work which is easily reviewed and can be followed up at a later date;
- Identifying project risks and providing high-level estimates for future work;
- Working with the technical support team on production issues;
- Facilitating team improvements through acting on items raised in retrospectives and continuous improvement roadmap backlog.
Our expectations from you:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Test Automation Engineer;
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication (oral/written) skills;
- Knowledge of test management, test automation and performance, and test automation frameworks (e.g. Web Service, GUI, Unit) in SBE Gherkin or SpecFlow or Selenium-WebDriver in C# Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of multiple testing methodologies;
Nice to have:
- ISEB Foundation Certification in Software Testing;
- A professional qualification within the Finance Industry / IT Industry;
- Experience of JLT systems / products;
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development;
- Experience of TFS, Visual Studio, VSTS, Coded UI, MTM, SpecFlow, StormRunner, LoadRunner, JMeter or similar tooling.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Comfortable office close to Moskovskaya metro station with free shuttles;
- Company-paid car and bicycle parking;
- Fruits, snacks and fully equipped kitchens in the office;
- Recreational zones, play-rooms;
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental services and a doctor in the office;
- Training programs, including English and French classes;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Help in relocating.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.