Russia - Nizhny Novgorod - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts, gather and document requirements
- Develop product documentation (use cases, user stories etc.)
- Support the development team, explain and detail the requirements.
- Work closely to the development team
What we are looking for:
- Have a strong background in business and systems analysis, able to understand product or software development.
- Demonstrable experience of working as a business or system analyst
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Excellent level of English writing and communication
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working within requirement and system documentation (Manuals, user guides, configuration guides etc) Low level design understanding.
- Experience working with clients and comfortable working in a client facing role, collaborating with other BA's and Product Owner from the client side.
Working environment and benefits:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.