Latvia - Riga
SCRUM MasterFull-time - Business
· University degree
· Certificate or document, stating your education in the field of Scrum (e.g. CSM, PSM or similar)
· Hands-on experience with a Scrum team
· Experience working with remote Scrum team
· Openess, Courage and Respectful attitude
· Good English language skills
· Help Product Owner create, maintain and improve the product backlog.
· Help Development Team and Product Owner with ways of working according to Scrum framework.
· Make sure everyone (inside and outside) involved into the process understands ways of working according to Scrum framework.
Have to do all of the above mentioned also with a remote team.
· Being part of a growing Scrum Master Community
· Coaching and Mentoring by more senior Agile Coach