US - Boston
Product Marketing ManagerFull-time - Business
In this role, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our Value, Flow, Quality (VFQ) learning platform and Emergn’s catalogue of growing products and services. Your work will be highly visible and directly impact our client growth and acquisition goals for our business.
You should apply if:
- You are comfortable being both analytical and creative
- You are interested in “moving the ball” and being recognized for your accomplishments
- You are ready to take on more strategy at this point in your career
- Be the essential bridge between our products and our market by owning and defining the messaging and positioning and working closely with sales, marketing, product and external agency team members to drive awareness and adoption.
- Developing research plans to uncover customer, market and industry insights to feed into the product roadmap and stay on top of the competitive landscape.
- Working closely with product and marketing teams to brief them with the user insights, value propositions and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns.
- Driving impactful GTM strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and, where necessary, PR strategies. Influence pricing and packaging. Develop product models in collaboration with Product Management
- Educate and coach sales and extended marketing teams
- Lead the creation of advertising and marketing collateral to connect our product and services and our target audiences
Who you are:
- B.A. degree educated or equivalent
- 5 years of progressive experience in a Product Marketing role, preferably for a SaaS product
- Online skills training product experience preferred but not required
- Passionate about customer centric business design
- Collaborator with passion for moving the ball across the finish line
- Understand how to influence without authority
What we offer:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your field
- We provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams
- We give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues
- We hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback
- We sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills
- We provide comprehensive benefits, which include: 20 days paid vacation; Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Short- and long-term disability coverage; Life and accidental death insurance; Employee assistance program; 401k eligibility
- We have a Boston office and support a remote work environment