Solution Architect - Digital / eCommerce
Ukraine - Dnipro - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
What you will be doing:
- Lead by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their best;
- Understand our clients business needs and guide them in the definition of the right Digital technology solutions based on their needs and goals
- Working with Emergn Client Engagement Partners and Delivery Managers to help define solutions and support the sales process.
- Own the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions – with the support of other architects and senior developers to design appropriate technical solutions
- Develop points of view on various aspects of Digital technology implementation, including best practices and emerging technologies, acting as a thought leader for both Emergn and our customers.
- Drive advanced technologies adoption and engineering excellence practices for the development team;
- Take ownership of assigned features and projects, and shared ownership of overall solutions;
- Deliver work and product according to established deadlines;
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities;
- Work collaboratively in a distributed team;
What we are looking for:
- Experience in defining, supervising and leading architecture design in customer centric Digital platforms and solutions;
- Solid understanding of the typical use cases for the industries you are specializing in (Insurance industry would be advantage);
- First-hand experience of developing solutions in all phases of the Product Development Lifecycle;
- Knowledge of the modern technology landscape and strategies;
- Solid understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, content management systems, Marketing, Automation or E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market. An appreciation of both open source and proprietary solutions, and the place for each, is essential.
- Ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business, but at the same time be able to dive deep into technical issues and address current system limitations;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from stakeholders at any level;
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications.
- Web platform experience, including awareness of the latest techniques, standards and best practices. Proven track record of delivering complex platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C settings
- Architectural appreciation and delivery experience in customer centric platforms utilizing complex integration patterns
- Awareness of best practice in enterprise integration, API development, content management and scalability
- Excellent communications skills oral and written in English.
Why join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.