Latvia - Riga
Talent Acquisition SpecialistFull-time - Business
Talent Acquisition Specialist, in Latvia required, to join our Global TAq team, responsible for enabling Emergn to secure the new talent needed, to meet our strategic objectives, thrive and grow.
You will play a really important role, in attracting and engaging talent in Latvia and Internationally.
- Have a solid and proven recruitment skill set and be able to comfortably lead multiple vacancies, whilst maintaining a best in class candidate experience.
- Take full ownership for the recruitment process from job posting, interviewing and selection, through to final stages of offer recommendation, closing, and pre-boarding
- Assist in sourcing strategies for all of our roles, from junior to executive-level positions, across multiple technology stacks, across all of Emergn’s delivery centre locations globally.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and fill our vacancies in line with business demand.
- Develop talent pools with the capabilities Emergn needs and in the locations that are critical to our strategy
- Find innovative and reliable ways of searching for and evaluating candidates, in accordance with the standards established by Emergn and the locations we operate in
- Be an active business partner to our manager’s and be able to ask the right questions, to aid the creation of appropriate recruitment strategies and hiring plans that support our business objectives. You will also work hand in hand with our hiring managers to implement effective and engaging ways of assessing and selecting talent.
- Stay connected to what is going on outside of Emergn, keeping abreast of trends and innovative changes within the world of talent acquisition and tech industries. Sharing what you learn with the wider TAq team and internal stakeholders.
- Provide local HR support to the HR Business Partner, in relation to assisting with, improving and finalising the onboarding and offboarding processes.
- You will learn and utilize our proprietary VFQ guiding principles and essential practices to ensure value is delivered early and often and you will be a role model for the Emergn Way principles and behaviors.
- Proven success within Talent Acquisition role(s), in software delivery organisations
- Hands on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation, within global organisations –UK, Europe and Russia are an advantage
- Experienced in sourcing candidates across a multitude of technologies, within the software industry.
- Strong team player and able to work effectively with co-located team members. Working to a global strategy.
- Have experience of various recruitment tools / systems for identifying and connecting with talent in the industry.
- Drive innovation and ideas to improve the ways of working and processes within TAq.
- Work well in global teams, know how to contribute to the development of global practices and be responsible for their local implementation
- Able to maintain a level-headed approach, prioritise accordingly and manage the expectations around you, encouraging the same in those around you
- Strong organisational and time management skills; an ability to prioritise and create appropriate plans to ensure delivery against deadlines and in the absence of strict timeframes
- Have local Latvian knowledge of employment laws and best practise.
- Fluency in English and Latvian
Salary available depending on experience, however in the region of €1500 - €2300 gross per month.