Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
System ArchitectFull-time - Engineering
- Lead by example; motivating others to consistently perform at their best;
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines;
- Take ownership of assigned features and projects, and shared ownership of overall solutions;
- Work collaboratively in a distributed team;
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities;
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed;
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Our expectations from you:
- 7+ years of experience developing enterprise level systems on the .NET framework using C#;
- 5+ years of SQL database development;
- 3+ years of experience developing web services (RESTful web services preferably);
- A very strong background in Application Development is required;
- Working experience in Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash;
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation;
- Strong working knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Previous architectural experience is preferred;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field;
- Background in products like monitoring, operations and performance analytics;
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling;
- Experience presenting architecture concepts, designs, and goals to technology leaders and partners;
- Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate);
- Opportunities of professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Comfortable office close to Gorkovskaya metro station;
- Fruits, snacks, and fully equipped kitchens in office;
- Recreational zone, play-room;
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental service;
- Training programs, including English classes;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Help in relocating from other regions.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.