Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
Solution ArchitectFull-time - Engineering
What you will be doing:
- Lead by example; motivating others to consistently perform at their best;
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines;
- Take ownership of assigned features and projects, and shared ownership of overall solutions;
- Work collaboratively in a distributed team;
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities;
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed;
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
What we are looking for:
- 8-12 years of experience working in a consulting or technology consulting;
- At least 5 years in defining, supervising and leading solution design in at least one of the following: eCommerce, Hospitality, Human Capital Management, FIS, Fintech, Supply Chain Management, Public Sector, Cloud-native applications development;
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases for the industry(ies) you are specializing in;
- First-hand experience of developing solutions in all phases of the PLDC;
- Knowledge of the modern technology landscape and strategies;
- Strong background in at least one of the programming languages (e.g., Java, C#, JS, Scala, Kotlin, R);
- A healthy balance of business and technology acumen;
- Ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business, but at the same time be able to dive deep into technical issues and address current system limitations;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to perform analysis and get to conclusions based on customer interviews and data;
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from stakeholders at any level;
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written in English and Latvian.
You will be based in one of our delivery centers, but some travel activities within EMEA, UK, and the US must be anticipated, occasionally also on short notice.
- Developing international hi-tech products;
- Official employment and salary;
- Extended healthcare plan after probation period;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Internal and external training;
- Professional certification;
- Relocation program;
- Process flexibility;
- Flexible work hours;
- Conference participation;
- Corporate events: all sorts of fun activities for employees and their children (ideas are always welcome);
- Playroom with kicker;
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee;
- No dress-code;
- Modern office.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.