Latvia - Riga
Mobile Android DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Mobile Android Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging international client engagement.
Technology stack: Android, Flutter, Java, Git, TFS, REST APIs.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of an agile team following Value, Flow, Quality guideline principles and practices to provide business value to our customers.
- Participating in designing and developing client product.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in commercial software development.
- Good knowledge of Android and/or Flutter.
- Knowledge of Git or TFS.
- Understanding OOP, knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles.
- English language skills sufficient for communicating with customers and team members, as well as for reading and writing documentation.
What will be an advantage:
- Experience with Cross-platform mobile development tools.
- Experience in Agile.
Working environment and benefits:
- Support you on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field. We care for and invest in people.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Provide social security and benefits, including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc, paid car parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.