Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Specialist
Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Business
Talent Acquisition Specialist, in Latvia required, to join our Global TAq team, responsible for enabling Emergn to secure the new talent needed, to meet our strategic objectives, thrive and grow.
You will play a really important role, in attracting and engaging talent in Latvia and Internationally, for our other delivery centres.
- Have a solid and proven recruitment skill set and be able to comfortably lead multiple vacancies, whilst maintaining a best in class candidate experience.
- Take full ownership for the recruitment process from job posting, interviewing and selection, through to final stages of offer recommendation, closing, and pre-boarding
- Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and fill our vacancies in line with business demand.
- Develop talent pools with the capabilities Emergn needs and in the locations that are critical to our strategy
- Find innovative and reliable ways of searching for and evaluating candidates, in accordance with the standards established by Emergn and the locations we operate in
- Keep track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and reports on them
- Be an active business partner to our manager’s and be able to ask the right questions, to aid the creation of appropriate recruitment strategies and hiring plans that support our business objectives. You will also work hand in hand with our hiring managers to implement effective and engaging ways of assessing and selecting talent.
- Stay connected to what is going on outside of Emergn, keeping abreast of trends and innovative changes within the world of talent acquisition and tech industries. Sharing what you learn with the wider TAq team and internal stakeholders.
- Proven success as a technical recruiter, either within agency or within inhouse software delivery organisations
- Hands on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation, within the Latvian market and other global locations ideally Ukraine, Portugal and Russia would be an advantage
- Has knowledge of how to use various sourcing channels effectively.
- Strong knowledge of using sourcing tools and technology - Boolean, Xray Searching etc.
- Promotes our Employer Brand when they reach out to candidates on various platforms
- Is able to build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Experienced in sourcing candidates across a multitude of technologies, within the software industry.
- Strong team player and able to work effectively with co-located team members. Working to a global strategy.
- Have experience of various recruitment tools / systems for identifying and connecting with talent in the industry.
- Drive innovation and ideas to improve the ways of working and processes within TAq.
- Work well in global teams, know how to contribute to the development of global practices and be responsible for their local implementation
- Able to maintain a level-headed approach, prioritise accordingly and manage the expectations around you, encouraging the same in those around you
- Strong organisational and time management skills; an ability to prioritise and create appropriate plans to ensure delivery against deadlines and in the absence of strict timeframes
- Fluency in English essential.
Why Join Emergn?
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.