Latvia - Riga
IT Business AnalystFull-time - Engineering
- Determining of business needs and requirements;
- Requirements elaboration and management;
- Operational objectives determining and sharing them with the development team;
- System requirement and specifications maintenance;
- Providing references for end users by preparing and maintaining user documentation;
- Providing help desk support
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of business analysis, requirements elaboration and management;
- Proven record of professional experience with foreign customers;
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, backlog, acceptance and test criteria management;
- Ability to work within team environment;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- English language at Upper-Intermediate or higher level.
Following the Emergn Way we will:
- Support You on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field, because we care for and invest in people.
- Provide environment with communities of practice for exchange knowledge and best practice sharing across all of our teams,
- give insight and practical usage of Value.Flow.Quality mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues,
- Take care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback,
- Sponsor Your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other trainings to develop your skills,
- Have social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.), paid car-parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Gross salary from 2600 to 3000 EUR per full-time work. The final offer will depend on the candidate’s previous experience, professional skills, and other competencies.