Russia - St Petersburg
Business AnalystFull-time - Engineering
- Determining of business needs and requirements
- Requirements elaboration and management
- Operational objectives determining and sharing them with the development team
- System requirement and specifications maintenance
- Providing references for end users by preparing and maintaining user documentation
- Providing help desk support
Our expectations from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of business analysis, requirements elaboration and management
- Proven record of professional experience with foreign customers
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, backlog, acceptance and test criteria management
- Ability to work within team environment
- Good presentation and communication skills
- English language at Upper-Intermediate or higher level.
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team
- Comfortable office close to Moskovskaya metro station with free shuttles
- Company-paid car and bicycle parking
- Fruits, snacks and fully equipped kitchens in the office
- Recreational zones, play-rooms
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental services and a doctor in the office
- Training programs, including English and French classes
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars
- Help in relocating from other regions.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.